For Christmas trees:
All trees are $50, which includes tax, and wrapping, if so desired. We provide hand saws. Come prepared with boots, gloves, and energy!
- The skinny: We provide the bags and walking directions to whatever is ready at the time, you pick what you want, and then we weigh your harvest after you're done.
- The 2016 price is $2 per pound for most varieties. Premium and limited supply apples are $2.50.
- We are open rain or shine.
- Pets are not allowed in the orchard per order of the health department. If you bring your dog, we have a field where you can take a walk, but please do not let pets wait in closed vehicles on hot days.
- We do what we can to minimize hazards, but we are in the country, so come prepared for sun, insects, and possible poison ivy (sandals and flip flops not recommended)!
- Please call us to make an order ahead of time if you need large quantities of pies, donuts, etc. (860-868-2777).
- At this time, we cannot offer fruit shipping, but you can send them yourself with the USPS flat rate boxes.
- We count on parents to supervise their children. We work hard to provide you with the best fruit that can be grown. Please show your respect by not throwing apples, climbing trees, or leaving your trash behind. Our policy is to charge you for any and all apples you pick. Thank you.
See you soon!